I always like to start out the new year by creating a list of books that I plan on reading over the next 12 months. Previously, I’ve been excessive with the titles I’ve chosen, and haven’t been able to complete my goals. As part of my New Years resolution, I plan on keeping things simple; here is my 2019 reading list .
- Re-read the Harry Potter Series
- Always by Sarah Jio
- The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
- The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton
- Paris for One by Jojo Moyes
- Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
As always, please feel free to comment with your favorite books, or what you plan on reading. I wish you all luck with your reading goals.
I loved Paris for One by Jojo Moyes. I think you will too!
LikeLiked by 1 person
That’s awesome! I can’t wait to start it🙂